Monday, May 30, 2011

So excited!!!

This is my best friend Amanda. (The above picture was taken at an Oakridge Boys concert in August 2007). We have been friends since we were 3 years old.  We spent many days digging up "bones" at her house, watching Uncle Buck over and over at mine, making up imaginary names like George B. George and Fred Egbert Newton,  and countless hours eating soggy hot dogs, lance potato chips and swimming at the city rec pool when we were kids.

She was in the delivery room with me when Justin was born. 

She is one AMAZING lady!  I am so excited for her, because in September, she will welcome this...



A precious baby girl!  A little girl who I CANNOT wait to meet,  hold, and spoil!  She is one lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents.  No one deserves this happiness more than my best friend!

I love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment