Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome to our life...

As of Sunday, I deleted my Facebook page.  I know, crazy right?  I was tired of it and felt like it was very consuming.  So, I decided to start this blog so that family and friends can see how the kids are and what they are up to.

Here is what they are up to right now: sleeping.

No, really. Audrey just finished PRE-K at Sand Hill Elementary.  She had a wonderful year and loved every minute. 

Here she is at her Pre-K "We Are Off to Kindergaren" celebration and production of "Brown Bear, Brown Bear".  She was the green frog.  Also, a picture of her and her wonderful teachers, Ms. KaSheena and Ms. Sherry.




She also just wrapped up her first season of T-ball and I must say that we have a great ball player on our hands. GO METS!!!


 We are still in gymnastics once a week in the intermediate (invitation only) class.  Next week, she will start cheerleading camp at Villa Rica High School.  We are currently in discussions about her birthday party for this year, which she wants a "pinkalicious" theme.



Justin is 17 months old tomorrow.  Boy has the time gone by too fast.  He loves to play outside and LOVES to be home.  He is talking more everyday and is quite possibly the cuddliest (is that a word?) baby I know.


We are going to have a fun summer!  We hope to spend a lot of afternoons doing this...


1 comment: